1. Safety : Capable of handling gasses containing mist and steam without trouble as the gas is sucked and compressed in each cell of the impeller by the water piston movements. There is no metal-to-metal contact for internal parts and the pump is free from gas leakage due to being sealed by the liquid film. Therefore, the pump is suitable for sucking and compressing explosive, flammable, and corrosive gasses.
2. Economy: Outstanding power consumption is realized thanks to the high efficiency design, with a focus on economy (power consumption is reduced by 30% compared to double action type). The liquid ring construction assures leak free operation and effective compression, making it appropriate for valuable gas transferring applications.
3. Low Noise Operation: Continuous suction and compression by the impellers revolution, suppressing pulsation and vibration resulting in low noise operation. Noise can be further suppressed when used in combination with a silencer suppressor.
4. Durability: In addition to the simple and robust construction, the pump has excellent durability as there is no wearing or mechanical contacts of internal parts other than the shaft seal . The side gas intake construction (gas inlet and outlet on the pump are vertically aligned to the shaft) makes the pump less susceptible to wearing, enabling the pump to maintain high efficiency over long periods of time compare to internal gas inlet types (NASH systems).
5. Cleanness: A clean environment can be maintained as it is free from oil mist, compared to oil sealed rotary vacuum pumps.